foot ball day

Bobcat

Bobcat
singing we are family

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

the gingerbread man

the women said to the grandpa we should make a gingerbread man. they put him in the oven for a our. they went to take him out of the oven and he hopped rite out. he said run run as fast as you can you cant catch me I am the gingerbread man. and he ran untell he saw a pink bear. he said run run as fast as you can you cant catch me I'm the gingerbread man. and he ran untill he saw a purple zebra and he said run run as fast as you can you cant catch me i,m the gingerbread man. he met a bee he said fly fly as fast as you can you cant catch me i,m the gingerbread man but the bee stung him in the butt he yelld ow. he said run run as fast as you can. you cant catch me i,m he met a fox and the ate him rite up.

1 comment:

  1. An excellent story. I think I may have heard something like it somewhere before...nice additions. Oh yeah,purple zebras are my favorite! :0)

    ReplyDelete